Hoard's Dairyman Market Cirulation
Hoard's Dairyman is edited to inform and educate the American dairy farmer. Its editorial material is focused on commercial dairymen who produce and sell milk. Emphasis in every issue is placed on feeding, breeding and animal health, as well as general dairy farm management techniques. Attention is also given to farm equipment, buildings, milk production and governmental activity. Contributing authors include research workers from agricultural colleges, veterinarians, dairy farmers and specialists in subjects relating to dairying.
1. Member of Audit Bureau of Circulation and Agricultural Publishers Association.
2. Average circulation for six months ending June 30, 2014 — 60,029 (AAM audited). Cost for subscription per year, $19.95; individual copy, $4.00. Circulation Charts.
3. Established in 1885.
ISSUANCE AND CLOSING DATES
1. Published 10th and 25th of each month except only one issue in June, July, November and December.
2. Closing dates: 10th-of-month issues and single month issues close on the 1st of the preceding month; 25th-of-month issues close on the 15th of the preceding month. Hoard's West: closing dates are the 10th of month preceding issue date.
3. Mailing dates for each issue are approximately 7 days preceding the issue cover date.
4. No proofs sent unless specifically requested and complete printing material is in our office 10 days before closing date.
5. Cancellations not accepted after closing date.
6. Reader Response Card: A reader response card will be included in the issues of January 10, February 10, March 10, April 10, May 10, June, July, August 10, September 10, October 10, November and December. Minimum requirement is one-eighth page.
7. A World Dairy Expo Supplement is included within the September 10 issue. Closing date is August 1st. See your Hoard's representative for special rates for this supplement.
8. A World Ag Expo focus is included within the January 25 issue of Hoard's West. Closing date is December 1st. See your Hoard's representative for special rates for this supplement.
Send all orders and printing materials to:
28 West Milwaukee Ave.
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
(Phone: 920.563.5551 — FAX: 920.563.7298)