Hoard's Dairyman General Advertising Information
President — Brian V. Knox
Director of Marketing — Gary L. Vorpahl
Dairy Marketing Manager — Jane Griswold, Wendy Clark, Andy Dellava, Kimberly Muñoz
Advertising Coordinator — Gayle Grandt
Classified Advertising Manager — Kaitlyn Webster
H & P Company
1328 West Whipporwill Way
Mustang, OK 73064
104 East Fairview #232
Meridian, ID 83642
1. All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher entirely on the representation that the agency and/or the advertiser are properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. It is understood that, in consideration of the publication of advertisements, the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from and against any claim or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement and any other claims or suits based on the contents or subject matter of such publication.
2. Hoard's Dairyman reserves the right to reject any advertising considered objectionable as to wording or appearance. Advertisements simulating Hoard's Dairyman editorial matter in appearance or style or which are not immediately identifiable as advertisements will have the word "advertisement placed above and/or below. Advertorial copy will be reviewed on a case by case basis preceding established issue closing dates.
3. The right is reserved to reject, cancel or exclude copy which is unethical, misleading, extravagant, challenging, questionable in character, in bad taste, detrimental to public health or interest, otherwise inappropriate or incompatible with the character of Hoard's Dairyman.
4. Questionable or misleading copy and financial advertising promising large returns will not be accepted.
5. Alcoholic beverage advertising is not accepted.
6. Not responsible for inaccurate key numbers when type is stripped in.
7. Orders must indicate definite amount of space and offer all color details.
8. Orders which contain incorrect rates or conditions will be inserted and charged for at regular schedule rates. Such errors will be regarded only as clerical.
9. Rates subject to advance without notice. Orders beyond three months accepted at rates then prevailing.
10. All advertising payable in U.S. dollars.
11. References required of all new advertisers.
12. Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or agency jointly and severely liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.