PDPW's People Management Workshop, Dec 5-6
PDPW's People Management Workshop
December 5-6, Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Click here to register or see more details. Call the PDPW office at 800-947-7379.
Back by popular demand, Mary Kraft will lead this interactive program.
Mary is Human Resources Director and Chief Financial Officer of two of the top dairies in Colorado—Badger Creek Farm Inc. and Quail Ridge Dairy LLC. She will share success stories from her experiences managing 75 full-time employees, both family and non-family, building a human resource system that is fit for today’s dairies.
You will learn:
• What items should be in your hiring package—from mission statement, business philosophy and clarification of pay days to legalities and more.
• How to be prepared for OSHA inspections—What you need to have on file (insurance, workers comp package, etc.)
• Family labor—Assess whether family members are best for the job, plus expectations, successes and challenges.
• Family communication—How to work together while maintaining healthy family relationships.
• Generational transitions—How to grow the next generation, both family and non-family members.
• Effective communication strategies and methods—A “must” for any successful business.
Interactive sessions include “Building a Working Team that Works Together,” and a mock training session will help you discover how to effectively introduce people to your hiring and job protocols.
Answer all your human resource questions at PDPW’s 2-day program on People Management, Wilderness Resort, December 5 & 6, in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
Register on-line by clicking here or by calling PDPW at 800-947-7379.